Effective as of June 5, 2020
Your Account. You must create an account and give us information about yourself to use some features of the Services.
Website Log Information. We collect log file information when you use our websites and App. That information includes, among other things, your web browser and mobile browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the website you visited before navigating to our websites.
Information We Collect From Other Sources. If another user allows us to collect information from his or her device phonebook and email account—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook and email account with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through Qbrio.
Information We Collect When You Contact Us. Whenever you have a question for our helpful Support team, just contact us on the Qbrio. Of course, when you contact the Support team or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer. For instance, if you submit music, files, or any other materials to us through our websites, we will collect what you give us. You will also be identifying yourself when you contact us and you will be revealing whatever information you decide to reveal to us so that we can help you with your request or complaint.
How We Use Information. We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties unless you request that we do so, or pursuant to law. We may use any information you provide us in connection with the Services. We use the personal information you share with us:
• To ensure that you have a safe, high-performance experience when using the Services.
• When you use the Services including contacting customer service or requesting technical support in addition to many other interactions with the Services.
• To verify your identity, communicate with you, and enforce our agreements with you.
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve and enhance the Services and to develop other services in order to better serve you and respond to service requests.
We prefer to limit sharing personal information whenever possible but we may share information with:
• Government entities, to the extent required by applicable laws and regulations.
• A business that acquires or merges with us.
• Other platforms and operating systems including MacOS, iOS, Linux, and Windows.
Where Information Is Processed. Qbrio is based in the United States. Although we welcome Qbrio Users from all over the world, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries. We want you to know this because the laws of the United States and those of other countries where your information is processed might not be as comprehensive or protective as laws in the country where you live. And while you’re in another country, know that your information may be made available to government or law enforcement requests.
We may share information about you in response to legal process, subpoena or a request for information if we believe disclosure is consistent with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, or regulation; to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; or in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share non-personally identifiable, aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Services may also contain third-party links or be a co-branded or third-party-branded Service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links or by using a co-branded or third-party-branded Service, you may be providing personal information directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our Services. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about third parties you encounter in connection with the Services.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our website, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
CAN SPAM Act. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify advertising message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe from email lists by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information from anyone under the age of 21. If a child under 21 submits data to us and we learn that data came from a child under 21, we will attempt to delete the data as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 21, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may, of course, decline to submit your personal information through the Services, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
• You may change your privacy preferences and update information we have about you by contacting us as provided or editing your profile settings.
• You may contact us for any reason, including to request removal from our database, by emailing us at: email@example.com